Saturday, April 12, 2008

Which Cullen are you most like?

thanks, cami! i got this from my cousin's blog and thought it was fun!













Which Cullen are you most like?

My Result:
Jasper
















Myspace Quizzes




You have a very peacefull personality. You don't like conflict, but can ususally avoid it because of your charismatic personality. People tend to listen to what you have to say and you use this to your advantage. You also notice when people are upset or if they have any sudden emotional changes.






Take Which Cullen are you most like?

Find more quizzes at Quibblo.com




Quibblo




3 comments:

JoAnna Anderson said...

This was fun. Thanks for sharing!

JoAnna

The Special Reds said...

Oh, you Twilight fans. I guess I'd be one, too, if I actually read the books! But I just can't add another thing to my crazy life right now! AHH!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Ha Ha got to love The Twilight books!