Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy Sunday Mornings

I have to admit that I have been feeling a little burned out by the Sunday morning grind! I am so tired of hauling the kids there by myself every week, I am done before we even get there usually. I have been working really hard to change my attitude about this and make it one time! We are two for two Sundays so far and counting. The secret: "pillow take downs" as my kids call them. I never let them take all the couch cushins off, but Isaac discovered that he could recently and it has provided them more fun than anything!! I have never seen them so happy on Sunday morning- and we even had time for pics!!












3 comments:

The six of us! said...

I SO know what you mean!!! Keep up the good fight, remember it's all for the cause. Your a great mom!

JoAnna Anderson said...

You are a great example to us all Kristen! I don't know that many other women would be as dedicated as you are to church, your kids, school & making sure its in all good fun under your circumstances! Your kids are happy & loved- that you can tell for sure.

The Special Reds said...

Good idea! I don't know how you do it! So positive and strong!