T.V. Shows I Love To Watch
1. Survivor
2. The Soup
3. The Young and the Restless (I know... I know... I thought about lying)
4. Chelsea Lately
5. Hannah Montana
6. Gossip Girl
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Biggest Loser
(wow... how embarrasing!!)
Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Had Gavin's 4th birthday party
2. Looked at some homes
3. Talked to Jen on the phone
4. Went to Party Tyme
5. Ate WAY too much cheese ball
6. Baked cupcakes
7. Visited with friends and family
8. Read some more of The Letters
Favorite Places to Eat
1. My MOM's... it's soo good and free!
2. Juice It Up
3. Chili's
4. Ruth's Chris
5. BJ's
6. Taco Shop
7. Claim Jumper
8. California Pizza Kitchen
Things I Look Forward To:
1. Bedtime! (not mine, but the kids)
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Spending time with family
5. Colder weather!
6. A good work-out
7. Vacationing (someday)
8. Having some "work done" (amen, Katie!)
Things on My Wish List
1. Be more organized
2. New beds for the kids
3. See last list #8
4. Improved Economy
5. To be in better shape
6. Getting my fitness certification
7. Financial Freedom
8. More down time
1 comment:
Thanks for doing the post. My mom always watched The Y&R. I didn't know you liked it! Funny. Fun to learn more about you.
Post a Comment