Tonight Gavin was walking around like a crab and said, "Look, Mom, I am walking like a crab!" I have never seen him do this and so I asked him if he learned this at school. He gets a very serious look and says, "No, we are not allowed." He was so grave that I started to laugh, so he says, "Seriously, none of the kids are allowed!" I just thought this was such a funny response. I can picture his teachers going over the rules and including the ban on crab walking anywhere on school grounds!
4 comments:
Ha! I love how serious they get when it comes to school rules, now if they could just learn to do that at home : ).
BTW when is that kids clothes sale?
Too funny!
I ban crab walking at my house too! Sorry Gavin!
That's so wierd! I remember learning how to crab walk while at preschool! What is wrong with these teachers?
Post a Comment