We went to the WAM again last Thursday for Spring Break. Our passes are about to expire and we are not sure if we are renewing yet, so we wanted to go one more time. I am so glad we did! They have the Butterfly Jungle exhibit right now and it was so amazing! We did the usual tour and everything, but the butterflies and the baby elephants were the highlights of the day.
so sweet!!
Learning all about tortoises.
Everyone got to "pet" it.
The baby elephants were soooo cute!
Butterflies!! They were everywhere!! BIG, beautiful ones like this Blue Morpho.
They even land on you if you are lucky.
Eric was very lucky! So many butterflies stopped to visit him I stopped taking pictures! They were on his head...
and chest... and arms....
Halle and her Blue Morpho. She was so patient, but no butterflies came. A very nice zookeeper came and put one on her shirt manually. It worked! She was happy and could leave the "jungle".
2 comments:
We went last Wednesday..missed you by a day. The butterflies were awesome (none landed on us) and the elephant was sooo cute! So, are you going to renew your passes?
That looks cool! I know what a blue morpho is because I watch Diego.
Post a Comment