Checking out the views
Going on the boat ride at the hotel
and cut her head open on the side of the pool. She was ok after
a quick er trip!!

Isaac and the goggles... even though he doesn't acually put his face near
Isaac and the goggles... even though he doesn't acually put his face near
the water.
1 comment:
I love these pictures Kristen. Lily and Gavin are so adorable. She told me she was going to marry him until I told her it's wrong to marry your cousin. I hope she understood what I was saying :) Anyways, I'm glad you remembered your camera at the spa. Great pics taken there and I want to steal them off your blog...It's funny how I like the one with our hair wet the most and I thought that would be the worst picture of us. Maybe because it's natural...must be the water! That was so relaxing. Can't wait for next year!
Post a Comment