I have so many plans and goals for 2014 and I know it's going to be a great year.
2013 Recap
January :: Celebrated 13 years of marriage to my guy!
February :: My mom turned 50!! And Wyatt ended our no-broken-bone streak.
March :: Halle made it to the County Science Fair
Eric had knee surgery and I ran a half marathon.
April :: We took an awesome mini family vacation to Arizona and it has been one of our favorite trips to date. Lots of fun memories mades. Halle & I also saw Wicked while in Tucson.
May :: We camped with friends.
June :: Yay for the beginning of Summer. I spent the day at SYTYCD with some of the best people.
July :: In July we left for an EPIC road trip that we will NEVER forget! (Although many parts we would like to!)
August :: Back to School! Halle started Middle School at the Western Scrience Center and the boys entered 1st and 3rd grades. And Paige & Paxton came to visit.
September :: After nearly 4 years at the training facility, Eric went back to patrolling. A huge change for our family! I also got to attend my cousin Jesse's wedding and see my cousin Dustin for the first time in years!
I also spotted this amazing family picture on display at the wedding. Yes my dad is trying to grab my mom's boob. Yes this is completely normal!
October :: We had our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch and for the first time in YEARS, it was actually really cold.
November :: I took a little girls weekend trip.
Isaac turned 7 on Thanksgiving and chose turkey for his Birthday meal!
December :: Feeling grateful for a great year and the health report that my dad received that he had finally recovered from his stem-cell transplant. The best news to end the year!








No comments:
Post a Comment