Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Best of Both Worlds









Who says you can't have it all? A quick 25 minute drive up to Oak Glenn and we were in the snow. Everyone loved it, even Isaac! Halle had a great time sledding down the hills, on a boogie board of course, while Gavin ate snowball after snowball.

4 comments:

The Special Reds said...

What a fun family trip! You guys sure do a lot of fun stuff together!

Jen said...

Yeah! I'm in the blog club now! ;) Cute pics of you guys in the snow. I didn't know the snow level was that low. Issac looks so cute all bundled up. He probably had trouble getting around with so many layers!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

SO CUTE. looks like you had so much fun. Your kids are so cute. love ya!

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

That's one thing I love about here too, we are so close to the snow!