Saturday, January 12, 2008

Isaac's Affection for Appliances

Isaac is quite fond of all things electric. He loves the dryer, my flat iron, the vacuum (only while off- turn it on to see him scream like a little girl) plugs of all shapes, size and voltage. But by far his favorite thing is the dishwasher! As soon as he hears me open the door, which is an unfortunate 100 times per day, he can appear from anywhere in 5 seconds flat! He loves to chew on the silverware (clean or not... gross, I know) and this ensures I can get those dishes done!!

3 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

He is so cute. I want to squeeze his little face. You have your hands full. My son likes to get into everything and loves anything to do with a ball. Your kids are very cute.

The Special Reds said...

That is so funny. Blake also like the dishwasher, A LOT! I can't do the dishes if he's awake. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's baby likes the dishwasher!

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

So cute! My kids were such the same way at that age, I couldn't keep Derek and Tyler out of the dishwasher either!