Isaac is obsessed with Elmo, and this is no exaggeration! It started a few moths ago when I randomly selected an Elmo's World video for the kids to watch in the car. Isaac has always despised the car (as well as many other facets of everyday living) and I was thrilled that he liked to watch it and didn't cry and/or scream. Now we cannot enter a vehicle without him pointing to the roof and saying "Elmo Elmo". He thinks any TV or car ceiling should have Elmo on-demand. This is what he looks like in the Elmo world.
4 comments:
That's awesome! It's probably not so much awesome for you or the other kids to have "Elmo on-demand!" At least he found something he likes...
Funny! Brayden used to love Elmo...I'm so glad we're done with that. Try getting him the movie Elmo in Grouchland. It's actually pretty cute and it's a full length movie, so at least you don't have to watch a 20 minute video over and over!
Sometimes peace and quiet is worth a repeated video, my kids did toy story 2 and they wore out the dvd! I didn't think that a dvd could wear out?!
Cute! Love your red couch--it really adds to the Elmo feeling.
Post a Comment