Yikes! I can't believe she is getting so old! I feel like yesterday she started kindergarted and now there are only a few weeks left in the schoolyear. She is doing so well in school! I have to brag, she is reading at nearly a second grade level and is turning into a book worm like me! She loves Spanish and can sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" in Spanish, I should tape it, it's so cute! And right now, she is in an origami/paper crafting club there. We feel really lucky to have the charter school here, she is getting such a good, well-rounded education. Here are some pics of here family birthday and her Libby Lu party.
Halle and her firends arriving at Libby Lu... Halle, Kayla, Catalina & Calli
lookin good!
dancin' in the mall to Hannah Montanna of course
2 comments:
I love the do's!!! Happy belated bday Halle!
Those are the girliest pics I have ever seen for a 6 year old! I love it! What a fun party. I've never heard of Libby Lu.
Post a Comment