Friday, July 11, 2008

~our vacation~

Point Loma~ we went up to Point Loma a couple of times to see the monuments and the view! My dad loves to teach the kids all about military history and take them to see everything. The tide pools there are amazing too. The kids saw hundreds of little crabs and could have stayed there all day exploring.

The hotel~ there were some fun features, like the fire pits by the water and the kids really liked the whale fountain

The hotel pool~ Huge pool right off the marina.

Waverunners~ we rented a waverunner and rode it all over the bay. There were plenty of aircraft carriers in to see up close and it was really cool to see downtown and go under the Coronado bridge. Halle like it as long as I didn't go too fast. Gavin would have nothing to do with it so he rented a little red floating disc, more or less, that shot water out.
Seaport Village~ a wonderful seafood dinner and a carraige ride as well as a little shopping

4 comments:

The six of us! said...

Looks like a fun trip! Where did you guys stay, it looks familiar but can't place it. I miss living in SD at times just for all the stuff that you can do there!

Christina Hamilton said...

Looks like fun!

Erin said...

I love the new blog look! That sounds like a really fun trip. Where exactly are you guys at?

The Special Reds said...

What a fun vacation! I'm glad you guys got to get away for a while. I like your blog background!