Saturday, September 20, 2008

Me ((REALLY))

I was just catching up on my blogging (so sad when even mindless hobbies need upkeep) and realized my friend Kera tagged me to do this post. This post is to capture things as they are (no touching up or cleaning or putting on make-up!!) This is very brave of me since I am really sick today and have been most of the week... and I promise, there was no cheating! I tag Jackie, Cami and Melissa!!

Sink: No dishes, and mostly clean except for a stray piece of watermelon from snack time.
Laundry Room: Nice and tidy. Just hats drying on the dryer (you can actually wash hats in the front loaders w/out ruining them!!)
My Bathroom: Generally a hazard zone... I am always rushing when I am getting ready so many times you cannot see the counter. When I was combing Halle's hair in there this weeek for school, she raised an interesting, however obnoxious question, "Mom, how come we have to keep our room and bathroom clean and yours is a mess?!" Point taken!!!

My Fridge: Ehh... I don't want to talk about it..


My Favorite Shoes: Purple Patent Ballet Flats bought recently for Fall. The color is my favorite!!! A tie with my new running shoes that really take a beating every week! Aasic Gel Kayano's if anyone is looking for kick-butt running shoes.

My Favorite Room: The kitchen. I love cooking and feeding my kids healthy meals! Plus I like eating.


My kids: Halle & Gavin are at Melissa's and Isaac is sleeping behind this door. I am smart enough not to go inside.

Me: YIKES!!


















7 comments:

Jackie said...

As if, you know u beat the HELL out of Eric the day before and told him to clean the house prior to taking those pictures. And that was no piece of waltermelon in the sink, but in fact it was a piece of Eric's flesh from the beating you gave him!!!!!! Very clever Bissy, no cheating ya right! Next time open the kid's doors and also a full laundry room photo not just half!!!!!!

The ShuFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The ShuFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The ShuFamily said...

ps... i look like total and complete crap in my photo, i would actually rather look good and have a messy house. i would have cheated differently. have fun cleaning for your photos!!!!!

Dan and Melissa said...

Glad to see you do another post...you're house looks great! Cute shoes....

The six of us! said...

Wow you have been one busy mom! Thanks for sharing the name of the shoes, I am actually in the market for a new pair. I NEED to get these last 15 pounds off! Your kiddos are getting so big(and soooo cute) so fast!

Jackie said...

I promise Kristen, your house looked way better than mine. My camera would have broke if I took a picture of my kitchen. We were too busy with soccer and church by the time Monday rolled around. I was lucky my dishes were done! by the way, don't listen to Chad. He was having a moment!