Saturday, September 20, 2008

Update

We have had a lot of changes going on here over the last few weeks!
Eric is now working 12's at the Riverside office which has been great!! He is home all the time now! We certainly went from one extreme to the other. I have really enjoyed it and I know the kids have as well.

I am training to run my first marathon in January and am planning to start working toward my group fitness certification next month. I am so excited!! I feel like it is all I can think about sometimes.

The kids are really doing well in school and things couldn't be going better there!

We are mostly just enjoying spending time together and waiting for the cooler weather to come. Fall is such an exciting time and my favorite time of year.

2 comments:

The Special Reds said...

Cute pics of all the kids! Way to go on the marathon! And I've never heard of Sigg's. Interesting. Sounds like you guys are keeping busy!

Erin said...

A marathon? I'm hoping to run a half one next September with Matt's family. You are a lot more ambitious than I am!