
So it's not news to anyone that I have had knee issues in the past. As a suggestion from one of my friends, I started a glucosamine and chondroitin regimen. I am soo skeptical of these kinds of natural supplements usually. I was desperate to give it a try though. I had heard that it takes a few months to work, but I was still very impatient but kept on going (I had already paid for the pills... may as well take them, right?) Well, let me tell you: IT WORKS!!! I just started noticing little things, it does not hurt to walk up and down the stairs on weeks that I have ran higher mileage. I can bed down and not feel like my knees might break off! I highly recommend this to anyone with a little knee or other joint problem. So, that's all. The infomercial is over!
3 comments:
I SO wish I could take glucosamine!!! But it's made with shell fish (as all joints aids are) and I have an anaphylactic allergy to shell fish. Enjoy the pain free time that it helps!!
I take Glouc w/chond. and it has helped my knees some. Unfortunately it was told to me a bit late so if I bend my knees too long they still feel like they are going to break. Glad to hear it's helping you!
I wonder if that would help me or it's too late because of all those years of using them as knee pads! My right knee has been horrible the last two months.
Post a Comment