Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Oh My What a Disney Day



at King Triton's Carousel

Last day before cheap-o Disney AP's get blocked out found us thinking it would be good idea to go to Disneyland! THIS WAS NOT THE BEST IDEA WE HAVE EVER HAD! It was sooo busy and even at capacity at the main park. We laid low in CA Adventure most of the day and saw the shows and parades that we usually never take the time to see 'cause we are ride cramming. Actually, it ended up being a really nice time together!

I forced Gavin onto the orange swings. I knew he would love them if he would just try... which was true! After he was more willing to try new things... I was so proud of him!


Pixar Parade. We love Sully

Halle decided she wanted to be one of these girls when she was older.


Tryin' out the rope swing at CA Adventure.

I really like this area. It is a perfect place to unwind from the crowds. Even the fake bird calls and music are soothing.
We went to the new Pixie Hollow. I am still not sure why we waited an hour to see Fairies.
Chowing down at our traditional dinner stop on Main Street. We starve the kids all day so they'll eat their overpriced food! {not really} just kind of.

No comments: