I am a couple days behind... but Gavin had a Birthday!!!
I can't believe how time is flying. Sometimes I really freak out when I realize that my Mama to Babies days are coming to an end.
So, Gavin... who started out my huge, CHUBBA BUBBA is probably now my smallest built kid. He still has the same calm and good-natured personality that he had even as a baby. He is very thoughtful and is the kid most likely in the house to give up something of his to make someone else happy. He is such a sweet boy and I love him so much!
All about Gavin
Favorite Thing To Do: Play Toys
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Chicken Nuggetts
Favorite Drink: Water
Favorite TV Show: Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Favorite Friend: Ian and Ethan
Favorite Place to Go: Disneyland!!
Favorite Church Song: How Firm a Foundation
3 comments:
Happy happy birthday Gavin!!!!
He is so cute
Happy Birthday Gvin! Thanks for being such a good buddy to Ethan!
Post a Comment