For Gavin's birthday trip to the Kingdom, it was just going to be the two of us because Eric was working. We dropped Isaac off at my mom's and Halle at school and headed out. When we got there I rolled up to the parking booth to pay my arm and a leg of $14 parking. I had a ten and two ones and figured I could scrounge up the rest in my change saver in my car. Well, the attendent became impatient with my scrounging so I decided to suck it up and pull out my debit card... that WASN'T THERE!! I carry NO credit cards becuase I always have the Debit card! I told her I was just short and was already panicking inside my head about the ENTIRE day let alone the parking. AND my gas light had come on right off the freeway so I was gonna need gas to get home. She said I had to "Work out my issues" and then come back... I was holding up the line. She put a bright pink "EXIT" sign on my car and said they would show me out. I pulled forward and the other aprking attendents waved me at each station only I ended up in a parking space. Maybe they didn't see it? I didn't know, but decided to stay so I could, in fact, "work out my issues."
Long story short, Eric was able to leave work and rescue us with some money and paid parking! Gavin decided on his day to not go on anything scary (this includes Pirates, people! yikes) and that he wanted to leave early so he could play with his new Star Wars ship that he bought with his gift card. We rode the Buzz Lightyear ride, Star Tours, Monsters, Inc, and some rides in the Bugs Life world. He picked out a special birthday cupcake and loved his special day with just Mom and Dad, but admitted that is was more fun to be there with Halle and Isaac. aww.....
Gavin loved all the Christmas decorations. It really is beautiful at Christmastime!
At the Plaza Inn where we must eat Chicken Pesto-Alfredo Pasta with his ship.
In the Beast's Library finding out which character he is most like
...... FLICK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment