Monday, April 16, 2012

Wyatt is 8 Months


It's so hard to peel the little sticker off the sheet to take his monthly photo. I was ok when we were on the first half of the stickers, but they are dwindling down to the last few. Wyatt and I are in state of perfect mommy-baby bliss!! He is the sweetest, cuddliest little thing. He loves to be down on the floor exploring and is very, very curious. Once he grows interested in something he locks in on it. But he is happiest up with mommy. He is smiley and has an infectious giggle. He doesn't nap during the day unless being worn or held. But that's ok. I am not at all concerned about how I can work it out to get this baby down. So I can do my thing. He is my thing. He is my focus. And I am at peace to know that I really did soak it all up. I didn't miss a snuggle, a kiss, a single eyes-lit-up grin. I can't believe this much time has passed. I wish I could put this baby stage in slow motion. Life is just better with a baby.

Wy-Guy stats:
weight: 18.09 lbs
height:
noises: mostly raspberry noises, giggles, and delightful little squeals
newest tricks: doing really well at feeding himself cheerios & puffies, scooting & rolling to get where he wants to go, gives big drooly, open mouth "kisses"
loves: you to sing "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town," Sofie the giraffe, just about anything you put in front go him is amazing! playing peek-a-boo
sleeps: quite a long block at night, only with/on mama during the day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute baby Y !!!