Saturday, February 7, 2009

cricut, cricut...

...that's all you hear at my house when the kids go to bed! When I got pregnant with Isaac and Eric left for the Academy, I completely abandoned all my crafts. I literally didn't touch a stamp, inkpad, etc for almost three years (all my ink pads dried out) BUT in the new house, I decided to make a craft space for myself and I love it! I have the office in there as well which has made ebay so much easier. Anyway, my mom and I decided to get a Cricut and we have been having lots and lots of fun playing with it.



This was my first card made with it. It is a sympathy card I made for a friend. I am so glad to be back!

3 comments:

.:Heather:. said...

I'm sorta in the same 'I abandoned my crafting' boat.

I want to get back but at this point I am so far behind with my scrapbooks I don't know if I'll ever catch up.

I wish I had my own space!

Dan and Melissa said...

That machine looks way cool. I'm sure you will have tons of fun with it.

Kammy said...

You didn't just get a Cricut, you got a Cricut expression!! YAY you!!! Check out my blog to see the "Bind it all" it's AWESOME! zayfam.blogspot.com