
It seems like there has been an OVERLOAD of sweets and goodies everywhere! Iknow I don't have to eat them, but I love them so much! It seems that when I take a break for a few weeks, I can more easily resist them... I literally have to detox my body from the sugar (lets be honest-CHOCOLATE) cravings! So wish me luck...
7 comments:
good luck!
I have to do this a couple times a year!
I have NO Willpower so if it's near me I will eat it!
Hey I was wondering if you are coming to Bunco On Friday? It is at my house. Let me know. Thanks so much!
Ha Ha good luck wit that
Good luck! If you are sure that's really what you want to do..... :-)
Now I see why you didn't eat the sugar at Bunco! You're so good. I think taking out sugar is the best way to get a jump start. Way to go! I've been there, you know that! It is hard, though, when your body's shaking at the end of the day because of sugar withdrawals..
Good luck. I don't think I could do it. I'm not sure that I want to though so you're stronger than me!
Ever since you posted this, I have had a little problem with chocolate...Thanks a lot! I think it's Matt's fault because he brought a bunch of bite size pieces when he came to visit.
Post a Comment