Looking for somewhere new to get kids' clothes? I stumbled upon the 77kids website (American Eagle's children's line) by accident and placed an order early this Spring. I was really impressed with the quality (their t's are SO SOFT... I mean really soft... softer than Gymboree) and have so far washed up great. Their prices are okay, but they did lots of promos here and there and I got most of the kids stuff for under $6. Here are Gavin and Isaac in their 77kids shirts and hats.
2 comments:
Wow! $6?! I'm going to check that out. Another really cute store is in Fashion Valley...it's called Peek...Aren't You Curious. They're pretty pricey, but super cute surfer kinda stuff (sale prices aren't too bad). They're website is http://www.peekarentyoucurious.com.
I do love that line! their jeans are ADORABLE, though I paid full price! :-/ You gotta help me with my bargain shopping!
Post a Comment