Isaac is just about potty trained (he is still wondering where the train part is in all of this). It has certainly been a long haul.
Halle was very easily trained and Gavin wasn't too bad, but this kid!! After a month or so, i think he finally has the pee thing down. He has only pooped on the potty one time (oh what mommy's type). Did you get that
ONE TIME, which means he's going a lot of places he shouldn't! I'm assuming he'll be using the potty all around by kindergarten and am still hanging in there!Potty training has just as many cons as pros if you ask me. But I have to say one of my favorite things, is seeing their cute little bums in unders! And then there's the bare bum that begins poking out of bottoms that were previously perched up by those diapers. Our first time swimming at my mom's without his swim diaper found Isaac showing quite a display!! I couldn't resist!!
1 comment:
Very cute pics! Way to go, Isaac! Blake had a little regression, but is back in the game now, doing great. Phew! I was worried for a bit. And I love all the Halle pics! She's getting so grown up!
Post a Comment