Sunday, October 4, 2009

AFAA




I have been waiting about a year to take this step! I finally registered to take my Group Fitness Certification test. I studued the books and guides for about 6 weeks and then it was time for my test in San Diego. I just found out that I passed so now I am officially certified to teach Group Fitness! I have already had a first interview and an audition at LA Fitness so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a teaching spot at least a few days a week.

2 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Congrats Kristen! Good for you! Good luck with your interviews!

The Special Reds said...

That is SO AWESOME! Congrats! You will be great. But you know, you should consider teaching at little old Powerhouse Gym--they could use some new instructors! And I saw Halle last week when I subbed--she came and gave me a big hug (at the end of the day). It was cute.