We decided to sign up both little boys for preschool over the Summer. Isaac always asked to stay when we dropped off Gavin and so we decided (even though he was young and I was having a hard time thinking my baby was old enough for school) to let him try. He talked about it all Summer he was so excited! On the first day, hhe came runnign into my room with his clothes that he had chosen. He even stood on an empty bin to reach the clothes! So anyway, when we got there and it was time for us to leave, he FLIPPED OUT!! Had to be ripped out of our arms and was crying hysterically! I was ready to go get him but Eric convinced me to let him try the day out. When I picked him up he was chewing on his fingers... they were raw and soggy... it was so gross. He must have been so nervous because he never does this. SO, in the ned I got my way and I get to keep my baby home one more year. The other day out of nowhere at the dinner table, the kids were talking about school. Halle asked him if he cried at school and he said, "Ya, 'cause you to guys (pointing accousingly at Eric and I) left me there!!" So funny we were cracking up!
My Gavin looks so grown up and handsome! I love this photo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment