Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Whole30 Day #2

Day two was pretty busy, but i stayed compliant by starving :)

Meal #1: I made scrambled eggs for breakfast and added in some leftover asparagus and it was actually really good. I also had a small banana. I think I will take a little asparagus break now though. 

I had a 10am hair appt and didn't really have anything on hand that would taste good unheated so I planned to eat when I got home or find a Chipotle. Didn't end up eating lunch until 2:45. 

Luckily I had thrown in some coconut flakes to hold me over and I was disciplined, though have the feeling these could turn into a crack-like addiction. Must be cautious. 

(Sprouts for $3.49)

Meal#2: Huge bed of romaine lettuce with shredded seasoned chicken that I prepped early this morning, bell peppers, avocado, tomatoes, and cilantro. It was really good but I DID miss my black beans. 

Meal #3: My second meal was really meant to be dinner, so when I got home from work, I had a small bowl of the chicken and just threw in some chopped bell peppers. I also had a half of our baby apples we have dipped in almond butter. 


No comments: