I must have been burnt out on pictures, or maybe was just enjoying seeing the kids open their gifts too much because I have very few pics from Christmas morning.
Halle was so excited to get a DS
Halle picked out this truly amazing gift for Eric... Mighty Putty! It is a joke in our family that my daughter is the "As Seen on TV" Queen! She retains all the pertinent facts from these little commercials and is always telling us how they can improve our lives. She saw this in line (right next to the Aquaglobes) and just had to get it for Daddy.
The kids got PB Anywhere chairs and some other goodies. We got a Wii for the whole family and have really been enjoying it!! Christmas Morning was really fun this year. The kids were all old enough to really be caught up in the magic of the season.
We were doubly blessed this year to have Steve, Suzanne, Zachary, and Emmalynn here from GA before leaving for Germany for 3 long years. We spent Christmas afternoon and evening at Eric's parents. The kids really enjoy playing and we will miss them dearly! Isaac got a beloved noisy gun from Grammy as well that he LOVES. He lays down and puts it directly on his ear. This is very strange. I will have to get a picture. I am sad that I didn't take any photos there, please send them if you have them so I can update!! (that's you Marty & Suzanne)
No comments:
Post a Comment