I am having Flashbacks! There are piles of laundry, stacks of dirty dishes (when I do actually manage to feed people here), blood-shot eyes from little or no sleep, constant distraction, neglect in all forms and on many different levels...
I AM ADDICTED TO GUITAR HERO!!!
I need help! I am soo far gone! I got it for Eric for Christmas. I never even considered liking it, I was totally clueless. But nonetheless, I tried it and that was that.
4 comments:
Ha Ha. I am with you. Although I like Rock Band better. So much fun.
I hear ya on that Kristen. I bought it on a whim Wednesday and haven't been able to do anything else! I can actually play on medium and no get booed off :) We'll have to play together!
We went to Condy's house on New Year's Day and Chad, Jolene and I had a hard time going home because of that dang Guitar Hero! Jaime had no problem leaving because she could pick up where she left off at her house :) By the way, I finally finished "Breaking Dawn". So you can finally talk to me about it!
Hey! Tonja showed me your blog and I'm not the lurking type, so I thought I'd say hi. Great looking blog Kristen, I know Kristen must be the blogger, eric just isn't this creative. (; Sad that we missed you last week. Maybe next time. Till then you can see what's new at whitfordfamilywritings.blogspot.com. Melissa has really gotten into the blogging thing and does a great job too!
Warren
Post a Comment