We loved the Aquarium of the Pacific! We had never visited before, so it was really fun! Again, it was a BEAUTIFUL weather day. It was my mom and dad's idea, so I will give them credit for the good time. We will definitely have to go back again!
oooh baby.. are you surprised I talked my mom into this?!
At the aquarium, they had lots of baby shark eggs that they had removed part of the hard outer casing (I have no idea what this is called) and you could see the little tiny shark's heart beating in there. Before I took the video, it was swimming in circles! It ws so neat to see! I couldn't help but think about little unborn babies. I can bet that it would be highly illegal to harm this unborn baby shark, but yet still okay to kill little babies whose hearts are unquestionably beating.
I had to include this little clip of Isaac in all his 2 year old bliss. He is wandering around while we are walking along the ocean in LB. He is so cute right now!
(Sorry about the video quality, they were take with my camera)


No comments:
Post a Comment