We finally had our long awaited marathon day! It has been raining off and on for the last few days, and we were bummed to hear it coming down when we woke up at 6 am. But thankfully, by race time it had cleared and the weather was pretty nice for running. So... here's the low down on our efforts:
Eric: Full Marathon: 26.2 miles, 4:05:33, 9:22 pace
Kristen: Half Marathon: 13.1 miles, 2:05:44, 9:36 pace
It was really fun and we are already looking forward to the next one, the Rock'n Roll Marathon in San Diego June 1st!
4 comments:
I'm really impressed. I ran a 5K this past summer and thought I was going to die. I have never really liked running much, but really like the challenge. I hope to run in the Freedom Festive in Utah this summer (unless I'm pregnant). Good excuss right!
Way to go to both of you! What a great experience (and good work-out too!)
Way to go with your run! How did you train for it? I'm ready to start training & don't even know where to start!
I am soooo impressed!!!! Great job! I so want to do a triathalon but I don't even know where to start training!
Post a Comment