This is sooo frustrating for me! I am so upset that I cannot turn on the tv without hearing about Oprah's shocking weight gain (how awful!) but have heard nothing about this issue that actually matters and will hurt all of us!
Here is all the info regarding National Bankruptcy Day
Please go here to sign a petition to fight this!
Please, Please, Please sign the petition and write to your Congressmen!! This is really going to hurt!
4 comments:
This was my first time hearing about it. Thanks for posting the link so I could sign the petition.
WTFreak? What is the world coming to? BTW, it was fun seeing you guys on New years day...
Seriously!!! I am so sick of the gov't getting involved in everything, I can't wait to see all the new hidden laws with this new administration!
i know!!!! i so do NOT understand why so few people are talking about this! there are still people IN the industry who don't know about it - that's what shocks me! ???!!!??? don't get it!
Post a Comment